- Database Marketing Analyst 4 eBay - Seoul, South Korea
- Description: Work with business partners to support business decision making and provide business insites through analytics. Apply business intelligence tools to develop robust analytical platform to support various lines-of-business and channels. Measure ongoing business performance by reporting and understand key drivers. For example, coupon operation/strategy, sales, online/offline marketing. Communicate insights and support analyt...
Reference Code: 105811BR-1
- EU Mobile Product Analyst eBay - London, United Kingdom
- Description: The EU Mobile Product Analyst partners closely with the regional business unit to identify, quantify, prioritize, test, launch and monitor buyer experience improvements. This position is based in Richmond, UK. primary job responsibilities would be: Be a trusted partner to the ebay EU Buyer Experience business unit and enable them to make data-driven decisions. Leverage ebay’s big data to improve user experience: Min...
Reference Code: 104842BR-1
- BI Software Developer StubHub - Philadelphia, PA
- Description: - Maintain, support and expand back-end software components of StubHub's in-house BI stack - Support future reporting needs of International, Finance and Partnerships groups within StubHub by working closely with internal business partners - Own "Product" reporting as this area increases in scope and requirements Job Requirements - Advanced programming skills in Python, PHP - Advanced knowledge of SQL and Oracle...
Reference Code: 105646BR-1
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to workforce diversity.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or long term unemployment circumstances.
If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.