- Account Management Specialist 2 eBay - Shanghai, China
- Description: Specific Responsibilities Manage 150-250 eBay power sellers in China, responsible for solving their day-to-day issues and requests Closely monitor the managed sellers’ performance on item quality, policy compliance, trading behaviors, shipping efficiency, and sales trend. Drive sustainable business growth for high quality China sellers and help to maintain a healthy power seller community Support high performing sel...
Reference Code: 106044BR-1
- Accountant 2 eBay Enterprise - King of Prussia, PA
- Description: eBay Enterprise, formerly known as GSI Commerce, is a leading provider of commerce technologies, Omnichannel operations and marketing solutions. GSI Commerce has been driving and evolving the world of commerce since the early days of retailing on the web. In 2011, eBay Inc. acquired GSI Commerce to become one of the pillars of their powerhouse. Today, doing business as eBay Enterprise, our comprehensive and modular soluti...
Reference Code: 106178BR-1
- BRM Program Manager PayPal - Shanghai, China
- Description: Create policies, strategies, and processes to support Merchant Services and enable business growth while ensuring compliance with legal requirements, credit card industry regulations, and protecting the eBay / PayPal brand; Work with teams across eBay to align policies and processes; Coordinate and manage individual contributors from cross-functional teams to accomplish shared objectives; Lead analysis of product implemen...
Reference Code: 105958BR-1
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to workforce diversity.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or long term unemployment circumstances.
If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.