- CS \ Debit Card Lead Trainer PayPal - Omaha, NE
- Description: The Lead Trainer will be responsible for leading training interventions to improve employee performance in the Customer Solutions and Debit Card Departments in Omaha. This person will be responsible for the day to day supervision of a team of trainers who are responsible for the delivery of a range of training and learning solutions. The Lead Trainer will be responsible for driving all aspects of Product training and shou...
Reference Code: 107677BR-1
- Associate Affiliate eBay Enterprise - USA
- Description: About the Company eBay Enterprise, formerly known as GSI Commerce, is a leading provider of commerce technologies, omnichannel operations and marketing solutions. GSI Commerce has been driving and evolving the world of commerce since the early days of retailing on the web. In 2011, eBay Inc. acquired GSI Commerce to become one of the pillars of their powerhouse. Today, doing business as eBay Enterprise, our comprehensive ...
Reference Code: 107921BR-1
- Account Manager Vendornet - Boynton Beach, FL
- Description: A VendorNet Account Manager (AM) will have responsibility for managing and continually developing the relationships with one or more key VendorNet clients & their vendors. The AM will manage key business & operational elements with assigned clients, working with client teams on new projects and initiatives, leveraging VendorNet technologies for the client. The AM will be a key component in developing and maintaini...
Reference Code: 107908BR-1
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to workforce diversity.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or long term unemployment circumstances.
If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.