- Client Support Analyst Vendornet - Boynton Beach, FL
- Description: Today’s Omnichannel consumer expects to get the products they want, how they want it, where they want it, and when they want it. VendorNet enables the multi-channel retailer to say yes to all 4 of those demands. We give retailers the ability to leverage chain-wide inventory in their stores, which are local to the customer, through software solutions like ship-from store, in-store pick-up, and ship-to-store. VendorNe...
Reference Code: 102211BR-1
- Account Manager Kijiji - Toronto, ON
- Description: ijiji.ca is a star performer within the eBay Classifieds portfolio and the #1 online Classifieds site in Canada, with more than 3X the traffic of the next largest competitor. We receive nearly 11 million unique visitors every month (~40% of all Canadian internet users) and have around 6 1/2 million live classifieds listings. We have succeeded because we think and behave like an aggressive start-up and only hire the best a...
Reference Code: 101500BR-1
- Collections Agent 1 Bill Me Later - Chandler, AZ
- Description: Our team provides exceptional customer support, guidance and program knowledge through high quality, positive interactions with every customer to obtain the best possible result. As an Agent within Collections, you will perform a range of collection duties including monitoring the status of aging accounts and obtaining payment on delinquent accounts, while building and maintaining a professional interaction with customers...
Reference Code: 102270BR-1
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to workforce diversity.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or long term unemployment circumstances.
If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.