- Alternative Selling Intern eBay - San Jose, CA
- Description: This program is revolutionizing the way in which people think about selling on eBay. I am sure you know many people who won’t even bother trying to sell on eBay because they think it will take too long or it will be too difficult or they don’t want to deal with shipping. Sound familiar? Well, now we have the answer. The Alternative Selling Program was designed specifically to combat these common reasons for no...
Reference Code: 95998BR-1
- Assoc Delivery Ops Email GSI Commerce - Burlington, MA
- Description: Fueled by commerce giant eBay, our mission is to create the next generation platform, enabling customer engagement anytime, anywhere, any way. And we're looking rock stars to join our team across engineering, client services, operations, and more. The Project Developer is responsible for producing emails utilizing HTML/CSS based off client requirements and assets. Helping clients optimize their campaigns by implementing l...
Reference Code: 95972BR-1
- Brand Risk Management Agent (Turkish) PayPal - Dublin, Ireland
- Description: As a Turkish Brand Risk Management Teammate, your primary responsibility will be to research, review and investigate potential Acceptable Use Policy violations. These violations include firearms, gambling and pharmaceuticals amongst other violating activities that are detailed in PayPal’s Acceptable Use Policy. By using multiple resources including PayPal account activity, external activity on any associated website...
Reference Code: 95982BR-1
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to workforce diversity.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or long term unemployment circumstances.
If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.