- EU Mobile Product Analyst eBay - London, United Kingdom
- Description: The EU Mobile Product Analyst partners closely with the regional business unit to identify, quantify, prioritize, test, launch and monitor buyer experience improvements. This position is based in Richmond, UK. primary job responsibilities would be: Be a trusted partner to the ebay EU Buyer Experience business unit and enable them to make data-driven decisions. Leverage ebay’s big data to improve user experience: Min...
Reference Code: 104842BR-1
- Human Factors Design Engineer 2 Magento - Kyiv, Ukraine
- Description: Are you passionate about creating great user experiences for e-commerce? As a UX Designer for Magento, you will research and design the next generation of world's most popular e-commerce platform. Responsibilities: · Collaborate with team members in an Agile environment to create beautiful, functional user experiences....
Reference Code: 105786BR-1
- Lead Team Lead Customer Solutions (NL) PayPal - Dublin, Ireland
- Description: As a Team Leader in Customer Solutions, you will build, develop, and lead a team of employees into a high performing team that meets or exceeds performance goals. Engage and develop your direct reports, foster an open collaborative environment where best practices are shared. Support and drive needs based initiatives through communication, coaching, best practice sharing, and calibrations. • Review, communicate and c...
Reference Code: 105812BR-1
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to workforce diversity.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or long term unemployment circumstances.
If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.