- Merchant Fraud Team Leader (UK & 2nd) PayPal - Dublin, Ireland
- Description: As a Merchant Fraud Team Leader in Risk Operations, you will build, develop, and lead a team of employees into a high performing team that meets or exceeds performance goals. Engage and develop your direct reports, foster an open collaborative environment where best practices are shared. Support and drive needs based initiatives through communication, coaching, best practice sharing, and calibrations. Core Duties: •R...
Reference Code: 95966BR-1
- Corporate Development Manager PayPal - San Jose, CA
- Description: Manager, Global Corporate Development PayPal is the faster, safer way to pay and get paid online, via a mobile device and in store. The service gives people simpler ways to send money without sharing financial information, and with the flexibility to pay using their account balances, bank accounts, credit cards or promotional financing. With 137 million active accounts in 193 markets and 26 currencies around the world, Pa...
Reference Code: 95876BR-1
- MRO Specialist (GE) PayPal - Berlin, Germany
- Description: As a Merchant Risk Operations (MRO) Specialist (GE), your primary responsibility will be to mitigate risk (specifically credit risk) for PayPal. The question a MRO Specialist asks is "could this merchant cause a financial loss to PayPal in the foreseeable future?" A MRO Specialist will typically be involved in monitoring merchant accounts for indications of increased risk, and performing in-depth analysis on acc...
Reference Code: 95961BR-1
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to workforce diversity.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or long term unemployment circumstances.
If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.