- Business Analyst 3 eBay Enterprise - Boynton Beach, FL
- Description: We’re working on cool stuff here. eBay Inc. is changing the way people connect and shop around the world. When you work for eBay Inc., you become a part of a global company that includes eBay, PayPal, and eBay Enterprise. Our interns and new hires are revolutionizing commerce by building apps, creating new platforms, and solving complex problems at a massive scale. What you work on here impacts the lives of millions...
Reference Code: 107726BR-1
- Administrative Assistant 4 eBay - Bellevue, WA
- Description: This role will provide administrative support to the GM, Seattle, the VP, Traffic Product Management, and several Senior Directors. Responsibilities include: Support Seattle GM – Drive all site events: planning, coordination, catering, communications; Work with office manager to manage conference room needs across a disparate team; Help office manager with coordinating onboarding new employees, including first day s...
Reference Code: 109887BR-1
- MTS 1 Software Engineer Marketplaces - Shanghai, China
- Description: This is a MTS 1 software engineer position. He/she will be responsible for design/develop large-scale platform as a service (PaaS) for private cloud especially on provisioning component and services. PaaS Provisioning team provides single compute unit to a pool with multi-centered topology to run applications with different tech stacks at scale. The successful candidate will be a top performer and versatile software profe...
Reference Code: 109624BR-1
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to workforce diversity.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or long term unemployment circumstances.
If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.